Sorry for the day-late post folks! I’ve been working like crazy getting ready for this weekend’s event. It turns out there is another event the day before the Girls’ Day Out but it’s too late to register. They are trying a new crafts fair and car show here in Marengo that very few people knew about until this week. Slots were booked before we even open. I can’t wait to get involved for next year’s event!
Lots and lots of soap in the works. There is a new batch of our Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Soap and some new Black Rose Soap in molds now and there are fresh runs of Summer Romance, Tranquility, Fresh Bamboo, Good Morning Sunshine, and Beach Fling all curing before wrapping.
The lettering has been glued to their pennants for our bunting banner, and not without casualties. I may or may not have accidentally glued 2 letters to our dining room table, which, I might add, is brand new. I tried out a new kind of glue for the first 2 letters and it didn’t adhere. I switched to different glue and did those 2 over again and OOPS the second glue activated new stuff . It caused the new glue to soak through the bunting and because there were a few drops of water on the table from when I cleaned it the bunting stuck since apparently this new stuff is moisture activated. Stud Muffin was NOT a happy camper. Luckily it isn’t too bad and should be fixable.
There is still a lot to do to get ready for the weekend but I am very excited! There has even been some interest in doing some home parties which I am giving serious consideration to doing. I am working on plans for that along with all the other stuff I’ve been working on.
I’m so thankful and happy for how well everything is going with Bathe Happy! I am looking forward to seeing what the future brings!