Coming soon to your friendly Indiegogo.com . . . Bathe Happy’s Expansion Campaign!
Today I’d like to talk about some of our goals for this project and where we would like to see Bathe Happy go.
If you don’t know what Indiegogo is, let me first explain Crowdfunding to you. Crowdfunding is a method of raising capital for a business or start up project that gets numerous people involved from all over the world. Basically you put it out there what your project or business is, tell people how much money you realistically need to make it happen with transparency in what the money will go to, and you offer exclusive perks to people to make them want to help.
Success is largely dependent on how much work you put into the campaign and how much help people are willing to offer to share what you are doing. The more work you put in the more you get out of the campaign.
Our goals for the Bathe Happy Campaign are pretty straight forward. Here are some are the most important:
- Start making cold process soaps. CP Soaps are huge business right now and offer a lot of creativity and flexibility and also allow for ease in making truly all natural products.
- Expand into more bath & body products such as body wash, body spray, more scrubs, more custom items (such as wedding/party favors and personalized gift baskets), nail polish (maybe), lip balms, mineral make up, etc. There are tons of stuff I have the knowledge and ability to create but lack the serious funding to get started.
- Join the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild
- Attend many more shows and events next year
- Have more professional labels for all of our products
- Purchase the rights to the set of fonts we’ve chosen for our permanent logos and banners to help us be more personalized and stand out from our competition
This is just a brief list. I will go more in depth into a few of them over the next few weeks.
And as a side note, I’m proud to say that we’ve been officially open for one month now and we have made back about 20-25% of our initial investment into starting the company. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!
I hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday!