Happy Monday all!
To say we had a productive weekend would be an understatement.
– Stud Muffin and I ordered our Wedding Rings and Wedding Cake. We (I) wrote our wedding vows. Basically he told me what he wanted to say based on various different vows we’ve read and I complied our ideas into something personal and custom for us. I will share these after the ceremony. Stud Muffin’s ring was purchased through an ETSY shop we will feature later this month once his ring is here. Less than 4 weeks to go!
– Pretty One made the Junior Olympic Volleyball team at the volleyball club she plays at. Don’t let the Olympic name fool you it is just the level they compete at and she is registered with USA Volleyball. It is a nation wide level of competition and the highest level she can compete at for her age group. We are ridiculously happy and proud that she made the cut! Her first practice is the day after the wedding and they play from January until June. Its going to mean a lot of travel and a lot of volleyball to watch for us. We are all so excited. I will have more information about when and where the tournaments are in a few weeks so I could potentially schedule appearances and sales at local events and shows.
– We may be running a Bathe Happy fundraiser for the Volleyball fees. More to follow on that as we decide what, if anything, we want/can do.
– I have the starting framework for home parties in place for Bathe Happy. More details coming soon.
– Florida State beat the heck out of Miami.
Over all I would say the weekend was awesome. Soaping supplies will be here today so expect lots of product updates in the near future. Holiday bundles will be coming! We are planning a few big holiday sales. I recommend stocking up fast once the new products are out.
I will be doing a ton of crochet over the next several weeks. I need to get a blanket for Pretty One made pronto. It can get very cold at volleyball tournaments and its good to have something to wrap up in so I am making her one in her club colors. Expects photos, status updates, and tutorials.
I will also be working on brooch bouquets for the wedding party (mine is done) and I will have tutorials for those as well.
Lots of work in my future! Loving every minute of it!